Wednesday 20 March 2013

DECREE

When I was a child, I ate not by myself. I was fed so I ate what was given me in feeding until I was given the ability to voice what I wanted to eat. Now, I need not wait for anyone, not even my mother to tell me what to eat, how to eat and when to do so.

Because, it is a natural phenomenon. I believe 90% of humans go through that. But the truth of the matter is, God created man and taught him his ways. He created man and put in his palm his decree until he began to live them.

Therefore, not only what we eat but what we drink, wear, do or where we go and what we say have been written down in our (Lawhul maafuuz) book of decree  and when they will stop will not change. However, prayers do shape people's lives. Prayers are man's weapon. Prayers are the only thing that separates man from his Creator. Prayer is the only ally one has in life.


5 comments:

  1. My precious treasured Pearl has done it again, may Allah Almighty increase you abundantly in knowledge and wisdom, keep the spirit up,hail the New dawn! ...one of Allah's greater decree for you is about to be revealed never shy away go for it or if not sure put it in prayers, it must well come to pass irrespective of how it came to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Shaa Allaah. Thank you for the insight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so true nana Ayisha! sallam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you angel ramane. Wa aleiyki salaam wa rahmatullah.

    ReplyDelete